For your Golf and Bike event
Professional management and organization of your cycling activities, all inclusive services or à la carte services.
The problem most often encountered by golf event organizers or foundations wishing to offer or add cycling activities to their event is the lack of resources and knowledge to professionally, safely and legally manage the proposed cycling activities.
In addition, organizers may lack the resources to adequately inform the target audience about the proposed activities. Low participation in cycling activities is closely linked to the lack of information about the proposed activities.
Gran Fondo Eco will take care to convey the values of your company by deploying the assets required so that they transcend throughout the suggested activities.
Here are some examples of services we offer.
- Management, creation and development of a cycling route according to the requirements of the MTQ and SQ and CSR: $ 500
- Management, creation and development of a second bike course: $ 250
- Management, creation and development of a third cycle course: $ 250
Automated platform in the colors of the organizer or the foundation
We provide event organizers and foundations with a Gran Fondo Eco platform to let their customers know about all the services, activities, routes, schedules and useful informations related to the proposed activities.
The organizer has only to transmit the link of this platform to its customers and they will find all the pertinent informations there. They will also be able to register and pay online through a fully secure and automated registration system.
This platform can be customized with the colors of the organizer. The effigy of the company is then placed in the foreground.
Fully automated registration system
This registration system includes: $ 750 / event.
- The mandatory signature of each participant on the “Disclaimer form” Disengaging the organizer or foundation from responsibility for incidents / accidents that may occur during the practice of cycling activities.
- The mandatory signature by each participant of the “Acceptance of risks form. Involving the practice of a cycling activity” Disengaging the organizer or the foundation from responsibility for incidents / accidents that may occur during the practice of the proposed cycling activities.
- Liability insurance.
- Detailed list of participants for each proposed activity or course.
- Contact information for each registered participant.
- Emergency contacts of each participant.
- Other participant information.
Managing the welcome of your participants / guests
- We see the reception of your participants at the proposed gathering place.
- Our team will be on site with one or more kiosk(s) and equipment to welcome your guests.
- At the reception area, we offer refreshments (water, hydration drinks, energy gels and bars, bike mechanics, etc.) to your guests. They will therefore have the necessary resources and will fully benefit from the proposed activities.
- $ 250 / event (does not include energy gels and bars)
Professional coaching of your guests on bike routes and activities.
Undoubtedly, you want to make your event a must, a personalized activity with a friendly atmosphere. We place at your disposal the members of the cyclist group Encadreur Expert. They are seasoned cyclists trained in: first aid, CPR, defibrillator, emergency management, bike mechanics, etc.
The suggested cyclist / supervisor rider ratio is 1: 10. This allows our coaches to create an atmosphere of mutual support and security. Each member of the cyclist group Encadreur Expert is responsible, throughout the course to make sure the participants of his group enjoy the cycling activities and ther experience.
Other services at your disposal:
- Project development.
- Creation of an internet showcase.
- Services of cycling jerseys and cycling shorts customized to the colors of the event.
- Planning with municipal and provincial authorities and authorities regulating sporting events.
- Expertise, equipment and specialized equipment. (Specialized equipment and logistics, starting line, finish line, start / finish arch, departure areas, banners, barriers, fences, bicycle enclosures, signage, bike racks, refueling points, etc.).
- Routes and courses identification made in according to MTQ standards.
- Timing system for sporting events.
- Director of activities. Director of operations. Event coordinator.
- Vehicle (s), escort, mechanical and support services. All our vehicules are accredited MTQ, SQ and CSR including warning lights and stobe lights required.
- Refueling services on and off the courses. Eco-responsible services.
- Mechanical bicycle services on the courses and before departure.
- Post Mortem and activities report.